What to expect at your initial vein screening.
Each patient’s condition is unique. For this reason, we offer a complimentary* vein screening. When you first come to visit us, we’ll review your history and perform a thorough and complete evaluation of your legs, to determine the presence of vein disease. If necessary, an Ultrasound examination will be scheduled to identify the underlying cause of your problem, and help define the optimum treatment protocol customized specifically for your situation.
The following is reviewed during the initial complimentary vein screening*:
- Medical history
- Visual examination of your legs
- Recommendation for Venous Ultrasound* (if needed)
- Review of diagnosis
- Treatment options
* Venous Ultrasound Diagnostic Testing is considered a separate diagnostic test, and will be billed to your insurance.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Letter [Download PDF]
- New Patient Intake Form [Download PDF]
- New Patient Intake Form-Cosmetic [Download PDF]
- New Patient History Form [Download PDF]
- New Patient Financial Information Form [Download PDF]
- Photography Consent [Download PDF]
HIPPA Privacy Notice
- Notice of Privacy Practices [Download PDF]
- Release of Information to Family & Friends [Download PDF]
What to expect before your procedure.
Before your procedure, Dr. Cutchen will provide you with a detailed guide on how to prepare for your treatment. Please click on the link below.
- Pre-Operative Instructions [Download PDF]
Post Operative Care
What to expect after your procedure.
Unlike traditional vein stripping, which requires weeks for recovery, our state-of-the art vein treatments only require a few days of light activity. After your procedure, Dr. Cutchen will provide you with a detailed guide to your post operative care. Please click on the links below to find a treatment overview for varicose and spider vein treatments.
- Post Operative Instructions [Download PDF]